From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Leihkauff, Kenneth
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 7:08 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: BEST PLATFORM FOR ARS?

**

Hi,

In your opinion, would it be safe to say that the following two ARS installation environments would probably receive the best overall support from Remedy (where they have the most experience)?

- Solaris with Oracle database

- MS Windows with MS SQL Server database

Would it also be reasonable to say that we may incur a little more risk when using environments like Linux and server virtualization (VMWare)?

Your experience and opinion are valued.  Thanks!

Ken Leihkauff