-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kyle Whitley
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid Tier - Long Applet Load Time - pre-cache

Has anyone gotten this script to work with https?  It seems to work fine
on web server without https, but not with one that is.

Kyle

Grooms, Frederick W wrote:
> When Remedy sent me the perl script it was in a zip file that included a
> sample urls.txt file.
>
> Here is what was in it (between the cut here lines):
> - - - - - cut here - - - - -
> forms/jsayers-d600/RESOURCE/Default+Admin+ViewLOCAL
> forms/jsayers-d600/RESOURCE_Home/standard
> - - - - - cut here - - - - -
>
> Fred

Kyle Whitley
IT System Support Professional
Office of Information and Instructional Technology (OIIT)
Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia