-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lucero, Michelle - IST
contractor
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 4:06 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Flashboard Bug SW00246348 (Range(double, double)) will be
fixed in next 7.0 release

Hey, Brian:

Thanks for the heads up.

We haven't upgraded our regular dev nor prod ARS servers to ARS 7.0 yet.
We have a separate fresh-install ARS 7.0 server with ITSM 7.0 installed,
but we haven't ported over any of our existing Flashboards, yet.

I'll have to export/import some of our 6.3 historical ones to our 7.0
ARS/ITSM server and check it out as well.

...and Brian I wouldn't doubt that this is an issue in 7.0.  Since the
historical issue on 6.3 was only fixed with a special jar file that was
provided by support.  To my knowledge, this 6.3 flashboards.jar file was
never made "generally available".

I'll keep you posted on our testing.

Michelle
Dev and Prod