Newsgroups: gmane.comp.crm.arsystem.general
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 14:24
Subject: Re: Convert Remedy Date/Only Field

Thomas,

I am working with Oracle 9i database.

Will look for your post on the ARSLIST.

Thanks,

--Audrey

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Bean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, October 19, 2006 3:16 pm

Audrey,
From what type of database are you reading the date values?  I
have
previously posted date field conversion functions for MS-SQL,
Oracle, and
Informix.  You can find these in the ARSList archives under a
thread titled
"Integer date conversion in Business Object WebIntelligence", from
late last
month.

--Thomas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Audrey Franklin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>