Hi,

One workaround that I have found for this is to go the the resources directory
and then into either the ie or moz directory. In there is a subdirectory called
javascript i.e.

  /resources/ie/javascript
or
 /resources/moz/javascript

In these directories is a file called ClientCore.js.

If you modify the file and then reload the page in your web browser then the
form should be accessible.

This works for me.

Hope that it may help.

Thanks.