Hi -

This is ARS/ITSM 8.01.02.  Platform, etc, not relevant at this time.

We are pursuing a new configuration for multi-tenancy.  We've worked with BMC
and this actually works quite well in our proof of concept.  So far we have...

1.       Added MFS+FTS search to Corporate ID in the People form

2.       Configured new operating companies x 6.

3.       Created support groups under those companies

4.       All People (including all support staff) have their People "General"
tab company set to "Company 1".

5.       All support staff have access restrictions to which company support
incidents they can see (no one except admins have unrestricted access).

(it should be noted that the system was configured so the companies under #2
were made support companies for Company 1 - check the support company
association form for more info).

So now my problem is simply procedural - I need to update 450+ users and change
the following:

*         Access restrictions - users get assigned to one or more companies,
old company is removed

*         Group Assignment - users need to get removed from current groups and
put into new groups

I do have the group of users affected, so I suspect this is possible.  Is there
some way to do this with the DMT?

William Rentfrow
wrentf...@stratacominc.com
Office: 715-204-3061 or 701-232-5697x25