For future reference I created a document on the BMC Communities with more
versions - https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-37267

Mark

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Dave Barber
Sent: 23 June 2015 12:53
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Version numbering

**
Much appreciated Mark; version numbering has definitely been inconsistent over
the years.  Good to have some clarification.

On 23 June 2015 at 12:01, Walters, Mark
<mark_walt...@bmc.com<mailto:mark_walt...@bmc.com>> wrote:
**
That’s the initial release of 8.1 SP2. There are some later hotfix versions
which have a different date and should include the word Hotfix in the version
string.

Mark