From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Accessing the Menu through Mid-Tier

Hi,

I have built a converter to allow you to convert all these menus to a
Navigation Field instead.

Whenever it finds a form/view with a Menu Bar, it will create a Navigation
Fields and move all the "buttons" to it.

This is done on a DEF-file, and you will then just import the new DEF-file
in
place.

Finally you need to open each form/view reported by the tool in DevStudio to
position and size the Navigation Field appropriately.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se

> Hi Karthic,
>
> There is no such a functionality to show these menus in browser.
>
> Suppose , if we could see these in browser means we are customizing code
of
> browser as we can see it as default menus of browser on menu bar.
>
> [image: Inline image 2]
>
> HTH :)
>

> *"T.E.A.M. = Together Everyone Achieves More!"*
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> ___________
> Nilesh Janjire
> *BMC Remedy Engineer*
> E-Mail: nil <nilesh.janj...@vyomlabs.com>.janj...@gmail.com
> Contact:8087749833/9421979437
>
> "Success with fear of loosing it is Luck ! & Success with confidence is
> Achievement !"
>
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 10:22 AM, Karthick S <karthick...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> **
>>
>> Hi All,
>>

>> How can i access the Menu through Mid-Tier? and i know it is not possible
>> to view the menu associated with the form using Mid-Tier.
>>

>> Like I'm able to view the Menu through Think Client (User tool), is there
>> any other way or functionality to view Menu's.
>>
>> Please advise.
>>

>> Thanks.
>>  _ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" and have been for 20 years_

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org