Daniel,

Have fun without me.

Howard

Howard Richter, Senior Remedy Administrator

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Daniel
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2015 3:11 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [arslist] a thread I haven't seen yet about BMC:Engage

**
The conference is less than a month away, and I haven't seen much in the way of
folks saying they will be there?

For those that are on the ARSlist I will have the ARSlist buttons and hats
there this year. Hats are limited.
Not sure when or how they will be given out and this will be the last time I
bring them along, so be there and get your limited edition memorabilia.

I thought the content looked much improved over last year and I am looking
forward to catching more sessions than I have even been to before.
(granted, in my case getting to 5 sessions would be a record, seems to take a
long time to get from one room to the next when there are 10 people to talk to
in between, best reason to be there though!)

Cheers Dan

Click
here<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/gz5kulBj0FnGX2PQPOmvUgfUspOYWKRbkz1JxaOGD0J7dA!xlUVdvlpbxSvrYqgn7teSCuYiA3Q5W2BPFL9JFA==>
 to report this email as spam.