From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: August 17, 2015 1:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: a thread I haven't seen yet about BMC:Engage

**

I thought it was a weird week for a conference too. Must have been a cheap
week.

So now I'm vacationing in San Diego the week before 😁

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 17, 2015, at 1:12 PM, Jason Miller <jason.mil...@gmail.com
<mailto:jason.mil...@gmail.com> > wrote:

**

Yeah. The trip was almost cancelled when when my manager found out that she was
going to be paying holiday pay for two of us on a travel day. She would have
never approved the travel request if she had notice what day it started on. We
had to work out a special deal in order to go.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 6:44 AM, Jamie <jamie.bo...@transamerica.com