From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: 24 September 2015 20:23
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How does one track down a missing or broken DB table (ARERR 481)?

**
I just searched through our PDF archive back to 3.0. The earliest match for the
checkdb option was in the 7.5 docs.

I would expect that kind of thing to be captured in the sql log or at least one
of the logs. I would try logging API, SQL, Filter, Escalation to the same log
file and use LJ's ParseString utility to look for ARERR. If a match is found
get the RPC ID and then run the log through the utility again looking for that
RPC ID. Doing this has helped me so many times quickly find odd errors that
would usually a pain to find (also works well for striping down server-side
logs to a specific user prior to it being available in 9.0).

Jason

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 11:14 AM Rick Westbrock