From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of William Rentfrow
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 11:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: (probably a dumb) SmartIT question

**
LJ -

Thanks for the reply.  I get the filter validation but there's so much
functionality lost that I'm now starting to wonder what the point of Smart IT
actually IS :)  It's probably one of those forest/trees things and I need to
get into it a bit more.

William Rentfrow
wrentf...@stratacominc.com<mailto:wrentf...@stratacominc.com>
Office: 715-204-3061 or 701-232-5697x25