From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of lars.j.petters...@vattenfall.com
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 2:55 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Row level access in ITSM

**
Hi, we have an ARS system built ourselves, where we have implemented Row Level
Access by changing permission for field 1 and using dynamic groups.
This makes it possible to only allow access for users to entries that they are
allowed to see.

In our ITSM system, all Incidents for example can be accessed by all users. We
have no possibility to use company restrictions.

I wonder if anyone has been able to implement row level access in ITSM as
described? If so, how did you solve it?

Best regards, Lars, Vattenfall Sweden.