From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Abhishek Anand
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 1:56 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: How to add new values in the Status reason for
the Asset?

Hi Expert,

After performing below steps again its not getting passed:-

1. I have added the required values of Lost and Stolen to the  Status Reason,
Field Id [1000000150] in AST:Attributes form via Dev studio.

2. Also i have configured Lost and Stolen as the Status Reason for the
Disposed Status  in the  form SYS:Status Reason Menu Items form.

Now i am getting the required value in the Status Reason drop down but after
saving the Status reason , the value is not getting retained and also while
searching the new CI created with specific status reason , its not showing but
still  we can get it in Status reason drop down.

Early response will be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Abhi.

Are, and have been for 20 years"