For the last week, I have been trying to find some documentation that
actually explains how to go about creating tasks and task group templates.
And as usual, I am left with the opinion that the Documentation for Remedy
has become an absolute embarrassment!

I was able to find (under Change Management) a 19 page document on TMS, but
while it extensively explained what I would call the theory behind the
process, it did not give instructions on how to actually create these
templates.

Basically, I have not found a decent piece of documentation that says "Here
are the steps you take to create a Task Group".  This is the kind of
information these fields want.  Same for Task Templates.  You know.... A
MANUAL!!!!!

Does anyone know where I might find this information (ARS/ITSM 9.0.01)?  It
wouldn't surprise me if I have been looking in the wrong place.

Anyone else have similar issues with the Documentation Wiki?

--
Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer