Kaur,
I seem to remember a button in the AL that allowed you to 'save' the macro
to file....but....

Macros in Active Links have only ever worked in the user tool, which hasn't
had a release since 7.6.04, and those macros have never worked on Mid-Tier,
which is the only client produced and supported since 8.0....so, when you
say it's not working....are you still using the 7.6.04 user tool against
your 9.x server?....then it should still work....otherwise, it won't....and
as far as technology is concerned...you should replace that macro
functionality with native Remedy code instead of a Macro to make it work in
Mid-Tier.