From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> on
behalf of LJ LongWing <lj.longw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 9:44 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to locate a macro? - Remedy 9

**
Kaur,
I seem to remember a button in the AL that allowed you to 'save' the macro to
file....but....

Macros in Active Links have only ever worked in the user tool, which hasn't had
a release since 7.6.04, and those macros have never worked on Mid-Tier, which
is the only client produced and supported since 8.0....so, when you say it's
not working....are you still using the 7.6.04 user tool against your 9.x
server?....then it should still work....otherwise, it won't....and as far as
technology is concerned...you should replace that macro functionality with
native Remedy code instead of a Macro to make it work in Mid-Tier.

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 6:54 AM, Su Kaur