Hi William

Please let me know how your investigation goes. I am in the same boat where
we need to add some "unique" customization to MYIT and I am very interested
in your findings. I have a request to add a new button to the navigation
bar in MYIT that goes to a custom link. While we could use Quick links for
this, my user wants it in the main navigation bar so that it is always
available to the users and is easy to find.

Not idea as I know we will need to re-apply this customization every time
we upgrade our system - however we need to find that balance where it makes
the system better for the end users yet also keeps BMC happy.

Cheers
Brad