I posted this in the BMC Communities.  I see ARSList is not moved yet, so I
figure I would post it here too for feedback.

I am in the process of documenting Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and
Yearly Remedy Administrator tasks.  I thought it may be useful to start a
thread and get other peoples input on things they may do.  Below is a start.
Please provide some additional things you may do.  This could be a great
reference for new and some of the old timers for administering a Remedy

System Monitoring - monitor CPU, Memory, and Disk utilization using a
monitoring tool for all servers

Services Monitoring - monitor the following services

  *   Application Server - BMC Remedy Action Request System Server, BMC Remedy
Email Engine, BMC Remedy Flashboards,
  *   Web Server - Tomcat, IIS Admin Service
  *   Database Server - SQL Server, SQL Server Agent

Log File Monitoring - Not sure if anyone has integrated this with tools like
Splunk or ArcSight.  For log files I'm not sure if BMC has a list of all log
files and what they are used for.

  *   arerror
  *   armonitor
  *   arjavaplugin
  *   approvalplugin
  *   email

Forms to Monitor

  *   AR System Email Error Logs
  *   AR System Email Error Messages

Sync Production and Test environment

Sync Production and Development environment

User Accounts - check for accounts that haven't been used and can be archived

COOP Testing

SOP Review and Updates

License Review

Maintenance Renewal

Useful Admin Tools

Fiddler - Used to troubleshoot web application

SOAP - Used to troubleshoot web services

RRRChive - Used for data migration

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments
contain confidential information belonging to the sender, which is legally
privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action in reliance upon the contents of
the information transmitted is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
information in error, please delete it immediately.