So, the journey continues. The ARSlist outside of communities will be on
listserv still and email addresses and web site URL will remain the same, we
hope. Your subscription should continue, we hope. The archives should be
there for the new list, we hope. So if all goes well as we hope by next
Tuesday just carry on. That is if licensing and redirect goes as planned.

Misi of RRR has agreed to become the new corporate sponsor and house the
list. WWRUG was the sponsor for the past 5 years.

Jason Miller will be your new master of ceremonies, uhm Moderator\Admin.

I will be around in the background but mostly in Communities for ARSlist,
WWRUG and Developer.

Please expect one or more outages between now and Monday as we repoint the
internet from Canada to Sweden, at least it is another hockey country.

Cheers Dan