Review the inbound email rule configuration work flow. BMC built the to create
a new Incident or update an existing Incident to add a worklog entry. Modifying
the fields you have listed will require additional parsing of the email body.

-----Original Message-----
From: Arner, Todd <tar...@glhec.org>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Fri, Nov 11, 2016 8:52 am
Subject: Update Incidents Via Email

**
I am trying to determine if there is a way to update an existing incident via
email using out of the box functionality.  I understand how to create incidents
and update the work info of an incident via email, but I am not seeing a way to
update the incident itself.  We are looking for a way to update the Assigned to
Group, impact and urgency fields via email.  I have some ideas of how I could
do this through custom workflow but wanted to make sure I am not overlooking
out of the box workflow.  Is anyone aware of a way to update an existing
incident via email using out of the box workflow?  Thanks in advance for any
input.

ARS 8.1
Mid-Tier 8.1
SQL 2008R3

Thanks,
Todd Arner
Great Lakes

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be protected
under state or federal law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please forward the
communication to no...@glhec.org immediately and destroy or delete the original
message and any copy of it from your computer system. If you have any questions
concerning this message, please contact the sender.