From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brian Pancia
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2017 11:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Migrator Tool

**

I'll have to play around with that combo too.  Your tools are always top
notch.

Would this be the correct steps:

- run RRRExportDef on both Source and Destination server

- run RRRDefDiff on the files created

- run RRRImportDef or RRRDeleteObject based on the results of RRRDefDiff

So it looks like for RRRImportDef I would need to rerun RRRExportDef based
on RRRDefDiff results.  For RRRDeleteObject I would feed the parameters of
the objects I would like to delete from RRRDefDiff.  If that's the correct
steps, can it be automated in a batch file or does it require manual
intervention?

Brian

  _____