Hi Rajat,

have you re-sync'd your mid-tier cache via the Mid-tier configuration tool?

Regards,

Chris

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 6:13 AM, Rajat Sharma <rajatcome...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> **
> Hi Team,
>
> I am trying to add/modify existing fields in already created AIF. I am
> able to see the changes in dev studio but unable to see the changes in the
> SRM form in Mid tier. I also tried changing the backend mapping in the SRD
> questions and mapping sections but no help.
>
> Can you experts please let me know the exact steps to modify the existing
> backend mapping of SRD or any suggestions in this regards.
>
> Thanks,
> Rajat

*Chris Jones, *Director

Email: chris.jo...@arameasoftware.com

Cell: +44 (0)7756 919 818

UK: +44 203-514-3079 US: +1 321-710-7201

Aramea Ltd, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH, United Kingdom

Company Registration Number: 08503253 VAT Number: GB171863492

www.arameasoftware.com