From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2017 7:46 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: CMDB/Asset Management Training

**
A note on version 9.5...  I don't have insider info or anything but I doubt we
will ever see 9.5 (unless that number gets reused). 9.5 was going to be AR
System with Innovation Suite. After the 9.5 beta a year ago it was decided that
Innovation Suite would be its own product and not available to run on a
"traditional" Remedy system.

Jason

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 6:26 PM, Fawver, Dustin