We are on MT version 9.1.02.002 against an 8.1.2 server.
We can see the workflow fire in the log window, but the action doesn’t seem to
happen.  In testing with IE and Firefox both seem to be working correctly.

Fred

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 2:31 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: New Chrome versions

**
What version of AR/MT?

We are seeing a strange issue in ITSM Incident on MT 9.1.03.001 where looking
up the Customer doesn't seem to fire all of the AL workflow. The workflow sets
the field to the CTM:People record ID when choosing a name and the other AL
workflow fires and eventually replaces that with the name of the person. What
we sporadically see is the record ID doesn't get replaced (like the rest of the
workflow isn't firing).

So far we have only seen it in Chrome; which is our primary browser so it
probably hasn't been tested or experienced in any other. It happens
inconsistently so it has been hard to track down what is really happening (or
not happening). At this point we are likely just going to wait for SP 4.

Jason