From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 10:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Question about
PERFORM-ACTION-OPEN-ATTACHMENT

**
One other thing we messed with at my last job where we built our own Service
Desk app was right click actions (I say messed with because it has not made it
to production by the time I left).

https://docs.bmc.com/docs/ars91/en/defining-a-context-menu-609074028.html<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https://docs.bmc.com/docs/ars91/en/defining-a-context-menu-609074028.html&c=E,1,l5LciLYv1oKClc-WUxj6aJCrvLn_oEt1OXI_xOxg9bXBzV_fzErp2WBN98NV0PdMeB3lp8ljbPhMs3hm9HOt_n-0JNmLkNCqdhuDoyKozb0CbUvD7KbnXX4,&typo=1>

Double clicking the row in the table opened dialog for adding/modifying the
attachment as well as making comments in a text field (attachment revisions).
We couldn't do away with opening the dialog and just open the attachment
because then people would not be able update it and make comments. We added a
right click action to the table field for opening the attachment directly like
you are looking to do.

Jason

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 9:06 AM, Jason Miller