From: ARSList <arslist-boun...@arslist.org> on behalf of Carl Wilson
<carlbwil...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 10:43 AM
To: 'ARSList'
Subject: RE: Adding WorkLog on SRM Submit.

Hi,
A couple of suggestions:

  *   You can map the values into a Service Request field e.g. SR Type Field 1,
and then once the Application ID is returned to the Service Request create the
WI via custom workflow.
  *   On creation of the Incident request, have workflow on the interface
create form that copies over the notes field into the WI fields to create the
WI on submission.

Option 2 would be what I would suggest, it would only require a single Filter
added to the Interface_Create form to perform this action and set the required
WI fields on this form.

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson