Aging can be done through the "Modulus" function. "%" Do something like

Days % 5 to have something fire every 5 days (Business Week).  Or Days % 30
for every month.

Of course you need to compte "Days" using something like

((($TIMESTAMP*60)*60)*24) or something like that. Or use a built in function

The Modulus operator works pretty good for aging

Gordon

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 2:42 AM, Abhishek2019 <abhi.masc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Experts,
>
> We are having a requirement to shown the Aging of an Incident in the
> overview console.
>
> I am able to add the custom field in overview console but my issue is
> stated
> below:-
>
> I am trying to use the DATEDIFF function to calculate the Aging of an
> incident on the basis of  (Submit Date of an Incident & current timestamp).
>
> But while trying to achieve it via Active Link i am facing issue that what
> can be the execute on condition for the same........??
>
> Also we are not supposed to use the Escalation for the same.
> Early response will be highly appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
> AA.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://ars-action-request-system.1.n7.nabble.com/