Hi,

Well, it is super simple. You specify the interval in seconds, if I remember
right, and the ACTL will run every x seconds. If the run-if evaluates to true,
the if-actions are run, otherwise any else-actions.

If you have three windows open of the form containing the ACTL, the ACTL will
run separately for each of these windows.

If you want to test something on the server, as opposed to the local fields of
the window/record on which the ACTL is running, you might need to create an
ACTL guide and maybe do a service-call to the server that returns the result of
what you need to check.

In other words these interval-ACTL:s are not similar to escalations.
Escalations makes a query on the server to find one or more records. The ACTL
only directly access the data of the record loaded in the client window.

Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se (http://www.rrr.se) (ARSList MVP
2011)

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se
(http://rrr.se)