Hi Doug,

I got an AR Filter Plugin which uses the context of the current user which in
this case even happens to be an Admin User.

public List<Value> filterAPICall(ARPluginContext context, List<Value> inValues)
{
    if (context!=null) {
        String sPort=context.getARConfigEntry("TCD-Specific-Port");
        Integer port=new Integer(sPort);

        ARServerUser arCtx = new ARServerUser(context, "de_DE", "localhost");
        arCtx.setPort(serverPort);
    }
}

Everything works well until it doesn’t. At some point I see in the plugin log
that authGuid ist empty…

Mi Mär 14 12:36:27.527 2018 Preparing context to be sent to pluginserver -
User : ize0578, sessionId : 118, authGuid : PAGAAFGYFE3BUAPFKWINPEO0LWMIJ1,
cacheId : 118, threadId : 323
Mi Mär 14 12:36:27.541 2018 Preparing context to be sent to pluginserver -
User : ize0578, sessionId : 118, authGuid : PAGAAFGYFE3BUAPFKWINPEO0LWMIJ1,
cacheId : 118, threadId : 323
Mi Mär 14 12:36:27.563 2018 Preparing context to be sent to pluginserver -
User : ize0578, sessionId : 118, authGuid : PAGAAFGYFE3BUAPFKWINPEO0LWMIJ1,
cacheId : 118, threadId : 323
Mi Mär 14 12:36:27.584 2018 Preparing context to be sent to pluginserver -
User : ize0578, sessionId : 118, authGuid : PAGAAFGYFE3BUAPFKWINPEO0LWMIJ1,
cacheId : 118, threadId : 323
Mi Mär 14 12:36:27.688 2018 Preparing context to be sent to pluginserver -
User : ize0578, sessionId : 0, authGuid : NULL, cacheId : 118, threadId : 323
Mi Mär 14 12:36:27.704 2018 Preparing context to be sent to pluginserver -
User : ize0578, sessionId : 0, authGuid : NULL, cacheId : 118, threadId : 323
Mi Mär 14 12:36:27.722 2018 Preparing context to be sent to pluginserver -
User : ize0578, sessionId : 0, authGuid : NULL, cacheId : 118, threadId : 323
Mi Mär 14 12:36:27.739 2018 Preparing context to be sent to pluginserver -
User : ize0578, sessionId : 0, authGuid : NULL, cacheId : 118, threadId : 323

At this point my account gets locked.

Is this a bug?

Thomas