From: ARSList [mailto:arslist-boun...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: 05 June 2018 16:43
To: ARSList <arslist@arslist.org>
Subject: Re: BMC Remedy Web Service Limitations

I thought the way it worked is that on Create, you could only push one worklog
entry with 3 attachments.

Then you’d have to GET the created incident and push the worklogs separately.

Not sure though. It’s been a while for me.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2018, at 11:37 AM, Thomas Miskiewicz <tmisk...@gmail.com