Von: ARSList <arslist-boun...@arslist.org> Im Auftrag von JD Hood
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. März 2019 17:19
An: ARSList <arslist@arslist.org>
Betreff: Re: Load Balancing and Session Timeouts

If you are referencing the "Connection Settings" in the mid tier config, yes we
have tried that (and it remains configured), but it did not help and the issue
persists.

The "Connection Lifespan" is set to 60 minutes and the "Connection Timeout" is
0 (which is infinite, correct?). Tomcat and Netscaler both are configured for
65 minute sessions.

Question to all -- if the "Connection Settings" in the mid tier are configured,
should we remove any session persistence settings form the Netscaler?

Thanks,
-JDHood

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 10:54 AM LJ LongWing