We have been analyzing it for use in production and have found it a decent
replacement except for two issues:

   1. Menus assigned by active links - there is no direct substitute for
   this functionality with Smart IT workflow in our version (18.05), and
   2. Service Requests - Smart IT does not support SRDs that have Actions
   in them.

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 4:27 PM Brian Pancia <panc...@finityit.com> wrote:

> We've been running 9x for awhile now in production.  We are usually only a
> month behind the latest release in production.  I've been playing with
> Smart IT 19.02 in development and it still seems like it is not a
> replacement for the old ITSM mid-tier app.  Is anyone running Smart IT in
> production?  Is it being used across the boards by everyone?  Have you
> stuck to bare bones out of box or have you implemented some
> customizations?  I've only seen basic functionality to add fields and all
> workflow would need to be done as filters on the back end.  From just
> playing around it looks like Smart IT is designed for the mobile service
> desk person that needs to reference things quickly on a smart phone, but
> does not need full functionality of the system.  Just wanted to get others
> experience out there.
>
> On a side note - We are looking for TS cleared MicroFocus Service Manager
> developers to join us in DC.  If you know anyone or have previous Service
> Manager experience let me know @ brian.pan...@finityit.com.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian
>
> DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments
> contain confidential information belonging to the sender, which is legally
> privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the
> recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
> notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action in reliance
> upon the contents of the information transmitted is strictly prohibited. If
> you have received this information in error, please delete it immediately.
> --

*Kelly Logan* | *Senior Consultant*
313-651-7169 | kelly.lo...@raptek.com

*RAPID* Technologies