Hi

This is very unique situation I don't know how to deal with it.
Will love to hear from you all.

SPRT:Interaction form in Customer support module Version 5.6.
My user need to search in field Interaction Notes ( keep in mind
interaction note can be worknote, phone, email)eg: Types %MEM% and clicks
search button all notes with %MEM% shows up
Interaction field is not searchable. This is overcome for time being by
copying a data in searchable field. Still I can't search any thing in the
new searchable field. Tried to search in SQL plus no Luck.

What is correct way to do this?