Hi All,

Since Master AR Suite was dropped we have been looking for an app \ tool
to aid in migrations, comparisons, finding workflow, documentation etc.
Currently we are taking a look at the Panacea Workflow Studio. It is a
big plus that they can give an evaluation on performance of workflow. We
are finding that this has become an issue and therefore an all in one
package is an advantage.

I would appreciate it if anyone using the app would give me their views
(pro's and cons), whether you think it lacks anything. On the other
hand, if there is anyone that is able to compare it to any other app or
suggest another app, please feel free to let me know. You are welcome to
mail me directly.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Basil Webster