I'm interested in this one also. We have a requirement for Kerberos also.

-Geoff Endresen
Amazon.com

On 5/16/07, William Rentfrow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

** I've never done this and I now have the need to do it - I seem to
remember reading it was possible but I do not have the information in my
archives.

Anyway, here's the basic situation - I have a customer with:

AR 7.x, Incident, Problem, and CMDB (and related apps) running on Redhat.
The organization does NOT have Active Directory - they do all authentication
via Kerberos.

So the two questions I have are..

1.) Does the ARDBC plugin have the capability to authenticate to Kerberos?
2.) Does anyone have a white paper/overview/etc they'd be willing to
share?

William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]