Posting it again, maybe someone will reply !!
    Hi Guys
  does anyone know if you can enter a zero in a currency field? When i try it
in the User Tool, it works fine, but when I try it in the Mid-Tier, I get the
following error

  "Bad decimal value. <Field Id> ARERROR 8375"

  This is when I enter a zero in a currency field and try to save it.
  Even if I put 0.00 it changes it to 0 USD and then puts up an error message

  Any help would be greatly appreciated

  Shafqat Ayaz

          Shafqat Ayaz

  "Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly, Love Truly, Laugh
Uncontrollably, And Never Regret anything that made you Smile.."

  Got a little couch potato?
Check out fun summer activities for kids. __20060125_______________________This
posting was submitted with HTML in it___