Robert
  thanks I really appreciate it. I will try with the locale and let you know
the results
  thanks

  Rick
  If it is behaving as designed, then it means that there is a different design
behaviour for the User Tool and the Mid-Tier !
  This error only gets generated in the Mid-Tier, NOT  on the User Tool.

  kind regards

  Shafqat

Robert Molenda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hum, I __thought__ I replied :(
I have seen this, and it was the LOCALE of the browser not getting detected,
and defaulting to say DE instead of EN...

First try a standard "decimal field" on a test form, and see if that works
correctly in mid-tier or not. (see if it is decimal field versus currency field
issue).

If decimal fields fail, hard-code the Personal Preferences for the test user to
EN-US, clear mid tier and try once again.

We have had to hard code all preferences in 7X to EN-US at this point because
of a un-fixed bug in mid-tier. (7.01 patch 1)

Thanks-n-advance;
HDT Platform Incident / Problem Manager & Architect
Robert Molenda
IT OS PA
Tel: +1 408 503 2701
Fax: +1 408 503 2912