Bryan Waters

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 5:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Prefetch ITSM to mid-tier

**

Several months ago, Axton mentioned that a perl script to prefetch the
forms and applications to the Mid-Tier server was included in the
Mid-Tier 7 installation.  I found the sample script (prefetchConfig.xml)
in the C:Program Files\AR System\Mid-Tier\WEB-INF\classes directory, and
I have made the modifications I believe to be necessary to prefetch the
applications and forms I want, but what I don't see is how to execute
the script.

It's probably easy for you Perl divers out there - care to help me out?

Rick Cook

it___

relationship between TuringSMI, SMI Technologies, SMI Telco, its subsidiaries
or affiliates and you. Internet communications are not secure and therefore the
TuringSMI Group does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author.  This
message is intended for the addressee ('s) only and its contents and any
attached files are strictly confidential. If you have received it in error,
please contact the sender on the number above.