The report visibility is affected if your server has been localized, and
if the Locale values on the reports don't match.  In the ITSM 7
installations I have worked with, Locale in the canned reports is either
null, en, or en_US.  They need to be the same, and match the locale of
your server in order to show up in the Reports console.  BMC is aware of
the problem.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Remedy Database Administrator
University of North Texas Computing Center
http://remedy.unt.edu/helpdesk/