  _____

        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Barber
        Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 10:24 AM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: Mid Tier access problems

        **
        All,

        We've got an issue getting the mid tier working on our new
servers, upon signing on with Demo/blank password, we're getting an
ARERR 9388.  Have checked the knowledge base articles, and the mid-tier
password is definitely setup the same on both the AR Server and the mid
tier.

        Tomcat is running fine, and we can get into the mid tier
configuration without any issues.

        Mid tier is running v7, patch 002, on Tomcat/IIS, on a Win2k3
platform.  AR Server is running v7 patch 002, also on Win2K3 (connecting
through to a SQL 2005 cluster if thats of any use).

        Any suggestions as to what/where/how?

        Regards

        Dave
        __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with