-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rocky Rockwell
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Submitter Mode - Locked ...Brute force?

We could not work if we could not set the submitter field on create. We
have people submitting tickets for other people. When this happens we
set the submitter field to the customer id. So they can modify certain
fields we have set to submitter -modify. If we could not do this we
would have to thousands of license for our people world-wide. and some
of those people only have 1 or 2 tickets per year. If we had to have
thousands of license I know we would dump ready in a heartbeat as we
could not afford it.

*Rocky*

Rocky Rockwell
eMA Team - Remedy Developer