Has anyone gotten any experience yet with configuring the ITSM 7 paging
and on-call groups to work using the TelAlert messaging server?  I
particular, were you able to use one TelAlert server installed on any
one machine from either the development or production AR Servers, or
does it only work if installed directly on the production AR Server
(there is the issue of where to put the modem).  We want to do whatever
it takes to have the on-call group capability in the OTB ITSM 7
application available for our support groups.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Remedy Database Administrator
University of North Texas Computing Center
http://remedy.unt.edu/helpdesk/