I'm sorry, I just had a blonde moment.. everything looks correct...

On 7/20/07, Robert Halstead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We just brought up our second server in our server group and we
noticed that in the Admin tool, the workflow doesn't look the same as
the workflow in our first server.  Even though they are pointed at the
same database.

Any thoughts to make the second server see the same data?

I can provide any information, just am not sure what to include right now.

--
"A fool acts, regardless; knowing well that he is wrong. The ignoramus
acts on only what he knows, but all that he knows.

Robert Halstead