Hi Norm,

Thanks for the quick information.
We had been following the same method but on a non
CMDB environment and it worked great.

However I wanted to ensure if this process holds good
for restoring a DB with CMDB running. Do we have to
follow any other steps to restore the CMDB apart from
this normal db restore?

Thanks,
Mohan

--- Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96 CS/SCCE