I'm having a tough time with a DSO application we support that does a
chained distributed transfer. In this process I transfer from one form
to another with the Immediately Update option set. When the form I
transfer to gets updated it does 158 Set Fields which I believe queues
up 158 distributed update transfers (I see this in my logs but don't
believe my eyes). When 158 transfers get queued it causes not only a DSO
bottleneck but causes extra filter processing on the originating form.
I'm thinking of getting rid of the Update Immediately option and
controlling when updates get sent myself.

Bruce Hyslop  |  Remedy Support - NADC Automation |  GOIS

Unisys  |  3199 Pilot Knob Road  |  Eagan, MN 55121  |  651-687-2726

and its attachments from all computers.