I second the nomination for Carrie Rodrieguez.  She always exudes that
"I'm never going to give up until this is resolved" attitude.

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Howard Richter
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 2:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ADM: ARSlist Awards : BMCSoftware Remedy Employee Beyond
the Call of Duty Award

**

I would like to put Virginia from the UNIX team in that group.

Howard

On 9/14/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

**

This is so hard to do especially lately. but for years Carmen Villabos,
Carrie Rodrieguez., Dave Tutt, Joel Haber, Russ Duley just to name a
few, and now someone who I deal with recently Stacy Johnson. are all
people I would nominate for always being ready willing and able to go
the extra mile. It used to be when you called and they answered the
phone the problem would be solved within a few minutes. The problem with
these nominations are that they have always and consistently gone beyond
the call of duty, no matter how many road blocks their employer puts up.
So they are my nominations