  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Koelemij
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 3:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Patch 004 for AR CMDB now available (Read if you want to
install ITSM 7.0 on ARS 7.1)

**

Hi. The last 2 weeks I have been e-mailing with BMC Support. I was
trying to install ITSM 7.0.2 on ARS 7.1 but the CMDB Extension Loader
always crashed ARS 7.1 on me.

After a few mails to BMC Support .. they now mailed me back an e-mail,
sorta saying "oh, what, you did not install patch 004 of CMDB? .. ohh no
wonder it does not work"

I checked the patch site and there was no patch 004 for CMDB ... three
hours later, I checked again, and magically patch 004 for CMDB appeared
(wearing todays date)

So I am just letting anyone know .. incase you tried to install ARS 7.1
and ITSM 7.0.2 ontop of it .. and your Incident Management installation
hangs (because in the background, the CMDB Extension loader crashed your
ARS 7.1 server) .. use this patch.

Regards,

_Mark Koelemij

it___