We have enough votes for BMC Remedy Beyond the Call of Duty

and the ARSlist MVP Awards.

This doesn’t mean you should stop voting.

so far we are at best ½ way to the 50 votes required for any of

the software categories. Surprising since we easily did that last year.

Also, perhaps the 15 people that have voted for Axton and Matt would

like to try again? Excellent candidates indeed, but not eligible or
nominated

this year.

Also a reminder to thank the current sponsors of the ARSlist:

www.Kifinti.com <http://www.kifinti.com/>

and

Daniel Bloom Consulting Inc.

and

www.wwrug.org <http://www.wwrug.org/>

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

(might as well start getting used to the Canadian way of things :-),

start practicing your moose calls for UserWorld )

… Daniel Bloom

p.s. coming soon: the annual questionnaire about who will be at BMC
UserWorld

      location will be posted on Tuesday morning