On my old Remedy Helpdesk 4.03, when you had a chg:change window open in
"search" mode, and put in the Case ID and hit return, it would open a
new window with just the form you requested.  This was accomplished
using a macro from what I can tell.   CHG:CHG-ShowChange02

In the new Remedy Helpdesk 6.0, when you have a chg:change window open
in "search" mode, and put in the Case ID and hit return, it will open a
results list window with the form open below the list and no search
window open in the background.

My users are complaining.  They want just the form to open up in a new
modify window with the search window still open behind it.
I swear I used to know how to do this... but haven't had to do it in so
long, I have forgotten how.

ARS 6.3 Patch 18
HD 6.0
Oracle 10 w/9 libraries
Oracle lives on a remote server
Windows 2003 4 gig on app server and 8 gig on DB server

Claire Sanford
Information Systems Division
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Phone: 713 448 6035